Actualizado el 11/04/2012 9:37 am
US Research Plan
The Research Commission of the University of Seville makes the US Research Plan available to its teaching and research staff to promote investigation, and additionally:
- Support initiatives and investigative work of the University teaching and research staff in way that clearly does not substitute autonomous, national or international research plans.
- Contribute to create a research culture in areas where one previously did not exist or in areas where its structure was weak.
- Facilitate the initiation of investigative tasks.
- Award research being carried out that benefits the University as a whole.
- Contribute to train new researchers and provide staff that supports research carried out at the University.
- Support the work involving the transfer of research results of the productive fabric.
- Help to disseminate the image of research at the University of Seville in society.