Actualizado el 30/10/2012 10:47 am
Vice-Rector for Teaching Staff
PhD. MARIA ELENA CANO BAZAGA
, Contract Professor, Doctor, Department of Civil Law and International Private Law.
- The duties this position entails involve the design and implementation of the teaching staff activities, including the process of adaptation to new contractual aspects, the professors´ policies, plans to assign organisation of the teaching staff, plans to assign the organisation of the department staff, as well as teacher training and evaluation.
Telephone: 954551009 / 954551010
- Link to Vicerectorate for Teaching Affairs
to the Vicerectorate for Teaching Staff:
Director of the Secretariat of Teaching Staff Planning
PhD. JUAN CARLOS BENJUMEA ACEVEDO
, Full Professor, Department of Geometry and Topology.
- He is in charge of the control and monitoring of teaching staff.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Director of the Secretariat of Training and Evaluation
PhD. JUAN VÁZQUEZ CABELLO
, Full Professor, Department of Organic Chemistry.
- This position develops the professor evaluation procedures in accordance with the institutional programmes of quality evaluation and the objectives of the University of Seville. Additionally this position organises, co-ordinates and monitors teacher training activities.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- Link to Secretariat of Training and Evaluation